BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — On Saturday, we met Jamie!
She is a 4-month-old and ready to find her “furever” home. She is working on potty and crate training with her foster family.
Jamie came to Western New York from Texas with her siblings.
For more information on how you can bring home this sweet pup, view the full segment above or click here.
- News 4’s Chelsea Lovell places first runner-up in Miss New York
- Comey: Trump ‘could be wearing an ankle bracelet’ while accepting GOP nomination
- Bank of America CEO says company to slow hiring, predicts ‘mild recession’
- How a simple shipping error poisoned most of Michigan
- These are the most and least educated states, based on Census data
Emily Miller is a digital producer who has been part of the News 4 team since 2022. See more of her work here.