BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — On Saturday, we met Jersey!
Jersey is a 3-year-old husky. He is up for adoption through Buddy’s Second Chance Rescue.
For more information on how to bring this furry friend home, click here or view the full segment above.
- Starbucks fans are steamed: The psychology behind why changes to a rewards program are stirring up anger, even though many will get grande benefits
- Wake Up! Wags: Edward, Buddy’s Second Chance Rescue
- Look up! Rare ‘green comet’ to pass near Earth this week
- Trump heads to South Carolina amid growing headwinds in state
- What recession? Inflation, GDP offer hope for ‘soft landing’