BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — On Saturday, we met Leo and Lara!
Leo and Lara are 11 week old boxer-Pitbull mixes and are looking for their forever home. They came to Western New York from Texas and are up for adoption through Buddy’s Second Chance Rescue.
For more information on how you can bring home these friendly pups, view the full segment above or click here.
- Heavy police presence in Town of Tonawanda, officer to ECMC
- All 15 members of Nardin Board of Trustees removed
- Bandits lose in Colorado, decisive game of NLL Finals in Buffalo on Saturday night
- Trump escalates attacks on judges amid increasing legal scrutiny
- Ramaswamy embraces ‘outsider’ label as he takes on Trump
Emily Miller is a digital producer who has been part of the News 4 team since 2022. See more of her work here.