BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — On Saturday, we met Penny!
Penny is a 4-year-old red lab mix and came to Western New York with all six of her puppies from Lerado, Texas.
She loves to relax on the couch, go outside for fun, cats, and of course, treats!
She is a little shy and would do best in a home with smaller dogs or as a single dog. She is up for adoption through Buddy’s Second Chance rescue.
For more information on how you can bring this lovable pup home, view the full segment above or click here.
- House approves resolutions calling on Hamas to release hostages, reaffirming Israel’s right to exist
- House swears in Utah Republican Celeste Maloy
- Mark Cuban working on $3.5B sale of Dallas Mavericks: AP source
- St. Joe’s announces interim varsity basketball coach
- Buffalo’s first measurable snowfall will bring a messier morning commute