BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — On Saturday, we got to meet Gilly!
Gilly is a 7-month-old heeler mix who came to Western New York from Laredo, Texas. Now that he is recovered from a broken pelvis, he is ready to find his forever home!
Gilly loves walks, cuddles, and to play. He would do best in a home with other dogs so he has someone to play with!
He is up for adoption through Buddy’s Second Chance Rescue.
For more information on how you can bring this playful pup home, view the full segment above or click here.
- 3 US cities among the most expensive to live in worldwide, new data shows
- How online ‘dark patterns’ cost you, and how to resist
- Pentagon: American warship, multiple commercial vessels under attack in Red Sea
- 4 family members dead, suspect fatally shot by police in Queens: NYPD
- Where has your money been? Here’s how to find out