BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — Wednesday may be the last chance for western New Yorkers to see a Major League Baseball game in Buffalo.
The Toronto Blue Jays are set to play their final home game at Sahlen Field before going back to Canada later this month.
Marnie Starkman, the Blue Jays’ executive vice president of business operations, spoke with us about it on Wake Up.
- WATCH: Former Erie County Democratic Chairman weighs in on NY AG report on Gov. Cuomo
- Cuomo accusers speak out following AG’s report, call out ‘toxic workplace’
- NJ Gov. Murphy, alongside governors of CT, RI, PA, call on Cuomo to resign
- Missouri governor pardons gun-waving St. Louis lawyer couple
- Lt. Gov. Kathy Hochul is next in line as governor if Gov. Cuomo resigns or is impeached – a look at her career