BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — Students have been through almost a year and a half of remote learning. And as many head back into the classroom for the first time in a while, we’re exploring how technology will be used in the classroom moving forward.
Noemi Waight, an associate professor of learning and instruction at UB, joined us on Wake Up! to discuss this. Watch the interview in the video above.
- Buffalo Bills host 50 Yard Finish 5k race
- Buffalo Bills Alumni Foundation kicks off busy weekend of events
- Fantastic Friends of WNY put on fashion show to celebrate people with special needs
- Pennsylvania students charged in alleged plot to attack school on Columbine anniversary
- Niagara County hosting career fair to recruit school bus drivers on October 2