CORNING, N.Y. (WIVB) — If you’re looking for a day trip to do something fun, the Corning Museum of Glass may be the place to go.
Eric Meek, senior manager of hot glass programs, joined us on Wake Up! Tuesday morning to tell us how people can get an in-person look at the process and even make some themselves.
- Family Promise of WNY celebrates 25 years of helping the homeless
- WNY girl battling brain cancer gets bedroom makeover of her dreams
- Eight Days of Hope wrap up work in Masten District
- Buffalo’s Most Amazing Race raises $50,000 for The Salvation Army
- Buffalo Police investigating estimated $20K of damage to Sahlen Field