BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — After an uptick in people hitting the road or taking to the skies over the summer, the spread of the Delta variant is once again starting to stunt the demand for travel nationwide.
In a recent survey, 27 percent of those asked said they had recently postponed a trip, and 54 percent said they’re less interested in traveling right now.
Elizabeth Carey from AAA of Western and Central New York joined us on Wake Up! Wednesday morning to break it all down.
- Bills RB Zack Moss returns active roster in a big way vs. Dolphins
- Gabby Petito timeline: Remains found in Wyoming fit description of missing 22-year-old
- Catholic Health and CWA still at odds over contract negotiations
- Body found in Wyoming believed to be Gabby Petito
- Body found in Wyoming believed to be Gabby Petito; search continues for fiancé