BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — The weather’s warm and the days are long. Because of that, a lot of us are probably spending more time outside.
If high-intensity exercise isn’t part of your summer schedule, there are still plenty of ways to stay in shape. Dr. Elizabeth Betancourt joined us on Wake Up! to share some low-impact activities to keep you healthy.
Watch the video above to learn more.
- Chiefs legend, Hall of Famer Len Dawson in hospice care
- Pa. Senate race: Fetterman ‘grateful’ as he returns to campaign trail
- Marjorie Taylor Greene files articles of impeachment against Garland
- ‘ALL ABOARD!’ USS The Sullivans welcomes tours again
- Sardinia man in custody after officer-involved shooting