BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — Before Wing Fest kicks off this weekend, Festival founder and “Wing King” Drew Cerza stopped by to not only share in the conversation, but some delicious wings, as well.
This year’s National Buffalo Chicken Wing Festival will be at Highmark Stadium on September 3 and 4. Admission this year is once again $20, and that includes parking. Kids younger than eight can get in for free.
Food tickets can be purchased with cash at the event. They are $1.50 each. Drinks must be purchased via debit or credit cards.
According to its website, the event will start at Noon both days, ending at 9 p.m. on Saturday and 7 p.m. on Sunday.
- Is Disney World closing due to Hurricane Ian?
- Biden touts drug pricing reforms ahead of midterms
- Shapiro continues double digit lead over Mastriano in latest Pennsylvania Governor race poll
- James Krauseneck found guilty in 1982 Brighton ax murder trial
- Buffalo rapper to posthumously feature DMX on new song
Chris Horvatits is an award-winning reporter who started working at WIVB in 2017. A Lancaster native, he came to Buffalo after working at stations in Rochester and Watertown. See more of his work here and follow him on Twitter.