Tonight will be cloudy with showers and a few thunderstorms. At times there will be steadier rain. The rain will continue into Monday. Tonight will be humid and warm. The lows will be in the mid 60s to lower 70s.
Tomorrow will remain cloudy with periods of rain with some thunderstorms. Your morning commute will be damp and wet. The bulk of the showers will fall during the first half of the day. It will be breezy and, at times, windy. The wind will be out of the southwest 11-18 mph with gusts close to 30 mph. The clouds and rain will cap our high temps in the mid to upper 70s. The showers and clouds will clear out Monday night.
TONIGHT: Cloudy with showers and T’storms. Lows: mid 60s in the hills. Lower 70s for the lakeshore and metro area.
MONDAY: Mostly cloudy with periods of rain. 0.50-1.00 is possible. Highs: Mid 70s
TUESDAY: Mostly sunny to partly cloudy. A stray shower is possible Highs: lower 80s.
WEDNESDAY: Partly cloudy. Chance shower. Highs: mid 80s.
THURSDAY: Partly cloudy with showers and T’storms. Highs: Upper 70s.
FRIDAY: Mostly sunny. Highs: lower 80s.
SATURDAY: Partly cloudy with a chance of a few showers. Highs: Low 80s.
SUNDAY: Partly cloudy with a chance of a few showers. Highs: Low 80s.
- ‘We are devastated’: Helicopter tour shows catastrophic damage after Hurricane Ian
- Dietary supplement recalled over undisclosed erectile dysfunction drug
- Ask the Mayor: Brown addresses visit to Washington, Hurricane Ian, Bills
- Where WNY high school teams rank in the state
- UB renaming quad for football legend Willie Evans
Watch News 4 any time by clicking here.