This page contains the daily forecast for the month of July 2023. For August’s forecasts, click here.
A cold front will be passing through today with some nuisance showers/thunder this afternoon. This front will also keep below average temperatures in the forecast for a majority of the work week lingering in the 70’s for daytime highs.
Today will be partly sunny and mildly warm with showers/thunder possible from late morning and through the afternoon moving from north to south. Showers and thunderstorms will be lingering in the Southern Tier during the evening, eventually drying up with just a few extra lake clouds overnight.
MONDAY: Partly Sunny. Chance of shower/thunder. Highs: 70-77, Wind: NW 10 mph
TONIGHT: Partly Cloudy. Stray lake rain shower. Lows: 50-61, Wind: Light & Variable
TUESDAY: Mostly Sunny. Comfortable. Highs: 70-76, Wind: NNE 5 mph
WEDNESDAY: Mostly Sunny. High: 79, Low: 55
THURSDAY: Partly Sunny. Chance of Late Shower. High: 82, Low: 61
FRIDAY: Partly Cloudy. Scattered Rain Showers. High: 80, Low: 64
SATURDAY: Mostly Sunny. High: 78, Low: 62
SUNDAY: Mostly Sunny. High: 82, Low: 60
- ‘Pull over now’: 12-year-old driving stolen forklift leads police on hourlong chase
- Stephen Colbert cancels ‘Late Show’ this week after suffering ruptured appendix
- No, Shawn Hochuli does not rig games for the Eagles
- More cities crack down on homeless encampments. Advocates say it’s not an answer
- The Memo: Newsom and DeSantis prepare to square off for Fox debate