BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — If you plan on voting in next month’s election, the voter registration deadline is quickly approaching.
Anyone wanting to cast a vote on Nov. 2 will need to be registered by this Friday, Oct. 8.
Eligible voters can apply in-person at their county Board of Elections (list here) or at any New York State agency-based voter registration center, such as your local Department of Motor Vehicles location.
You can download the voter registration form online and fill it out at home ahead of time if you’d like, but you must print the document and sign it in ink before dropping it off or mailing it. You can download the form here in English or Spanish.
- Taco Bell to bring back one of 2 discontinued items based on fans’ votes
- Ahead of Transgender Day of Visibility, Democrats press bill of rights
- California police union director charged with importing fentanyl, other opioids
- McCarthy offers to make Biden ‘soft food’ lunch if he will meet on debt limit
- Yellen says Trump administration ‘decimated’ financial oversight