BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — If you plan on voting in next month’s election, the voter registration deadline is quickly approaching.
Anyone wanting to cast a vote on Nov. 2 will need to be registered by this Friday, Oct. 8.
Eligible voters can apply in-person at their county Board of Elections (list here) or at any New York State agency-based voter registration center, such as your local Department of Motor Vehicles location.
You can download the voter registration form online and fill it out at home ahead of time if you’d like, but you must print the document and sign it in ink before dropping it off or mailing it. You can download the form here in English or Spanish.
- Byron Brown casts his vote on Day 1 of early voting
- St. Francis downs Canisius in overtime thriller
- Sabres drop second straight in OT loss to New Jersey
- 29-year-old man shot on Pembroke Avenue in Buffalo taken to ECMC
- Aquarium of Niagara highlights the effects of water pollution with new art installation